Thursday, April 19, 2012

Fashionetta Quilt is Finished!




Work began on this quilt in the summer of 2010. I put it aside to work on other projects more times than I can count. I am happy to report that it is done. It is a gift for my daughter. I was flattered when she said she intended to have it placed in a shadow box to protect it. I hope this little quilt gives my girl many years of enjoyment. Previous posts show some of the individual blocks.

This quilt and the embroidery designs were created by Evy Hawkins of A Bit of Stitch.

2 comments:

Gmama Jane said...

OH my goodness!! Yur quilt is the cutest thing ever!! I HAVE to find time to make this quilt. I'll try to find it ASAP. Would you mind if I shared your quilt on my blog or better yet do a guest post and tell the story behind the quilt??? I've only had one guest poster before and that was my daughter so I'll need to figure out how to do it. What do you think? Let me know and we'll set you up for the first week in May
Blessings
Gmama Jane

StitchinByTheLake said...

Anne I love this quilt - it has such beautiful detail! blessings, marlene